Why enema makes me sick???
(apologize for slightly graphic potty talk ahead)
Something I've experienced that I wanted to ask about. About a year ago I was experimenting with giving myself an enema before bed to try to evacuate my colon. I know that my movements have been toxic, sometimes more sometimes less and sometimes much much more.
Sometimes I will feel MUCH much better after having a movement. There is no doubt that something in the stool is making me feel sick.
The enema about a year ago I did was saline water and did about a pint or two. Not too long after I felt very sick to my stomach.It wasn't until the liquid was completely passed a few moments later that I started to feel better.
This morning I was a little constipated and used a glycerine shot (It's about an ounce of glycerine with a type of injector tip). Not too long after I was feeling that very sick to my stomach feeling. While passing I felt much worse. Thought I could throw up and generally felt extremely ill. Wasn't till everything was passed that I started feeling better.
What is going on? I have been on Amox recently for an ear infection, have been off for just over 24 hours.
I assume the stool is toxic to some extent (not sure what the toxin is). I believe the toxin on the outer edge of the stool has been somewhat absorbed back when it's at that point. I think the enema or glycerine has loosened up the stool and releasing a large amount of toxin stored inside the stool back into the colon/rectum making me feel very sick.
1. How to detoxify the stool? Binders, cholestramine, etc.???
2. Is a stool test in order or would they even detect the particular toxin?