TWAR/cpn doctor referral in Taiwan

Does anyone know if there are doctors in Taiwan who treat Cpni with the protocolsi? If I’m reading research correctly, it is called TWAR in Taiwan. Is this correct?

My sons mother-in-law had the blood test while she was visiting them in NYC and her iggi levels were flagged like mine. She’s had asthmai for about 4 years. She was able to get 12 weeks of azithro from a referrral Dr. Hahn gave them but she’s done with it now and still not quite well. i explained to the one antibiotic won’t take care of it and sent the web link to this website. She’s back in Taiwan now and is wondering if there is a doctor who can help her there. She lives in Taoyuan, which is very close to the capital city, Taipei.

Please let me know any advice.

Thank you,


If there's no physician referral, maybe Darren can help with natural substitutes.

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi

 I’m going to see if she can come back to the states.

thank you though

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.