S.O.S -- Save On Supplements: What's your approach?
Here are some of my "cheats" that help a little.
- Mail order, of course
- Tablets are cheaper than capsules almost every time.
- Fewer pills of higher potency are usually cheaper, easier to count, and easier to swallow (literally.)
- Cod liver oil is cheap, cheap, cheap, and it's a good source of Vitamin Di and Omega-3 fatty acids. Not sure how to fit it into the regimen, what to replace with it, but it's a goodie. I'll try to see what we could replace with it.
- Glucose tabs are expensive, 'cause they're medicine. "Smarties" are 100% glucose, and they taste better, too. Corn syrup is also 100% glucose, unless you get the fancy kind that they put HFCS in, then it's no use to us.
- Raisins also have lots of glucose. Turns out they have lots of fructose, too. Sorry. Dates are a little better.
That's all I have for now, anyone have a cheat they can share?