I am; he called me today and asked me to give him a little time to research before he recommended a course of action (following the wierdness of my 2nd dose of Zith.) He said I could decide for myself, take the next dose or not.
I know, in a perfect world, he'd have the research all done. Of course, in a perfect world, we wouldn't need Doctors at all, would we?
It's great that:
- he didn't try to snow me; he just went to get some more information
- he allowed me to be a part of the decision process
- he doesn't think he has to know everything about everything; but he's willing to find out
- he's willing to try something out of the mainstream
- he's actually interested in this whole problem
It's so nice to find a Doctor that's willing to partner up like that.