+ Tools&Tips III : When +
If you decided to follow the CPN Protocol (http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.pdf) and you feel overwhelmed with the amount of new information, this might help you (just from a personal MS experience, Ongoing protocol: 11 months of Doxy+Azithro + 4 Full Metro pulses):
+ Tools&Tips I : What + ---> 1. What are all these pills and medication?
+ Tools&Tips II : Where + ---> 2. Where do I get these pills and medication?
+ Tools&Tips III : When + ---> 3. When to start? / 4. When to take all these pills?
+ Tools&Tips IV : How + ---> 5. How to start?
+ 3rd Question. When to start?
----> As any infection, as soon as you start, the better.
IMP ----> There are a few things to consider though:
- DEPENDANTS: If you are currently working, and have a family to maintain, be sure you'll get your time off if you do not feel good. Try to think about a full year where you might have foggy head, you might feel tired, and you might have ups and downs in your moods.
- ECONOMY: Even if Dr. Wheldon already thought about the price of the Antibiotics, it is important to think that Online Antibiotics, Vitamins and Supplements are not for free. Try to plan ahead any expense. It might help controlling anxiety.
- LENGHT: It is a long treatment, but it is not forever. Once you decide to start, get conscious about and finish it unless any bigger issue happens.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A GOOD GP: These are the Psychologists 2.0. Do not hesitate changing the GP until you find one you feel comfortable with. You might need as much of his/her knowledge and caring to go through the Protocol. (My one passed 5 years ago. I missed him every day since I started the Protocol. He knew something was wrong with me, and I loved to discuss my results with him. Finding a new nice GP has been, bureaucratically, impossible).
- CHECK UP's: Do not forget to ask for analysis every approx 3 months, to keep a track and compare your values. Remember everyone reacts differently to a certain med.
- WEATHER: It is said, that the Protocol reacts better in cold weathers. I cannot say. I have been in Barcelona all this time... but if you feel sensible about it, you should consider...
+ 4rd Question. When to take all these pills?
----> This is one of my Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays Pulses week (approx):
9:00 - Doxy+NAC600
11:00 - Metro
13:00 - Vit + Supp (all, one by one)
15:00 - Azithro+NAC1000
17:00 - Metro
20:00 - Doxy+NAC600
22:00 - Metro
00:00 - Probiotics (Boadicea's knowledge courtesy). :)
IMP ----> Give time to the Antibiotics, do not take 2 together. You'll need to keep your Flora under control. (Get ready to eat Kefirs, Yoghurts, and a healthy diet might help).