JUST started CPN protocol
wow, i dont know where to really start without saying HELLO first. its been a LONG 8-10 years of being sick, seeing MANY physicians, and thousands of $$$ later before i really have some what of a guide to getting well. to just give you a BRIEF summary of my illness, i worked for a poultry processing plant for >10 years and @ the time did NOT think it would cause such heartache, but in a educated hindsight, it created my current condition. prior to working there i was ENERGETIC and full of life. well, because it was SUCH a subtle deterioration i didnt put my finger on the enviornmental toxins until 2-3 years ago. some of the few things i contracted while working there was eczema, asthma, fatigue, brain fog, dry skin (my skin had always be sooooooo oily) among other things. well, i dont want to go into GREAT detail with the physicians ive seen, what they told me, and HOW i ended up with long term antibiotics.. what i do know is i feel confident that its really what i need. ive been telling physicians for years that i had a CHRONIC infection.. most would LOOK at me and say "you cant! that would mean your had sepsis and would NOT be alive." well, since i JUST started the protocol (finally found a physician willing to think OUTSIDE the box), i would like to ask some VETERANS on some side effect questions... now i know there are other threads that discuss these topics, but i would LOVE some other insight...
1) skin conditions: i have NEVER had acne, but since starting the antibiotics a month ago my skin is BREAKING out. are these toxins excreted through my skin? they look like BIG red bumps that your unable to pop. also, i have also had minor bouts of red dots on my arms that would come and go. well, NOW that ive started antibiotics they are soooo pronouced.. does ANY of this skin effects go away? if so, how long does it take?
2) sleepiness: now since ive been sick i have days where i am reallllllly fatigued and need LONG afternoon naps, but since starting the protocol i sleep a total of 12-14 hours day.. how long until i see any relief? i know it depends on ones toxicity, but in general when will i see relief?
3) eczema / dermatitis : has anyone seen relief or resolve from this?
4) dilated pupils: i know this might seem FAR fetched, but has ANYONE had any symptoms of dilated pupils? i KNOW the infection is causing HAVOC on my sympathetic/parasympathetic system! well, sometimes my pupils are dilated like a CRACK head feining for a HIT! my thoughts are my chronic infection caused an adrenal dysfunction (decrease cortisol) that creates a compensatory reaction to produce adrenaline (causing dilated pupils).. well, i'd LOVE to hear anyones thoughts..
5) mercury toxicity: anyone have experience chelating? ive done it for a while, but curious if anyone sees a relationship between the two (chronic infection/mercury toxicity)?
6) my dad has a LONG hx of heart disease (multiple angioplasty's, triple bypass, etc). well, i have cholesterol problems too. i am skinny, but i have NO endurance and a minor climb can cause exertion. can a CPN overload cause this exertion? i TRY to run, but can NEVER seem to work up ANY endurance..
7) anyone have ANY experience using accupuncture for lympatic drainage or to facilitate detox? how about yoga? i TRY to stretch, but my muscle seem to be in a CHRONIC tightness phase..
8) anyone have experience on supplements/prescriptions to help detox and removal of toxins? has anyone tried cholestyramine? i have tried (after physicians recommendations), but it really fatigues me for 24-48 hours.. any other suggestions?
well, i'm not too sure how this site works, but i do know it can be informative.. when i have questions should i start a new post or should i post off an old thread? well i want to wish EVERYONE a healthy 2008~ i also encourage ANY california members to e mail me.. i'd love to hear about their physicians and maybe i can educate them on where ive been and who i am currently going to..