Help -- My doctor is retiring soon

Submitted by rcquilter on Fri, 2014-12-19 20:45

Hello everyone,

My doctor is retiring soon, and I need to find a new local doctor to perscribe the andibiotics for the CAP. I'm located in San Jose California USA and I need a doctor that will do this in Santa Clara county. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Does anyone know of or have suggestions for a doctor that will do this in my area? 


I'm on my 3rd year of the CAP, and it is crucial that I find another doctor soon.

Thank you,


Dr. Michael Powell is in Sacramento, a  couple of hours from you.

I hope you'll be able to get your current doctor to write you a year's worth of prescriptions, first, before retiring?

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi

Rachel, since you already have someone prescribing, Mike Powell should be willing to continue if you can get to see him once, or by now he might even know someone nearer: you never know!............Sarah 

Completed Stratton/Wheldon regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years, three of which intermittent.   Still improving bit by bit and no relapses since finishing treatment.