I would like to discuss dental concerns related to Cpn and lyme, coagulation and mercury and mold issues.
I am new to the group and know someof you through cfids, CA lyme.
I would like to hear if others are concerned about their dental care, if anyone has had bad dental experiences reltaed to our illnesses.
Is it problematic to pull an old toxic root canal wiht spirochetes in there?
I realize root canals are very toxic and bad, but am worried about spreading the lyme somehow. Also mold and sinus infections, bad headaches from this tooth, possible NICO ,possible cavitaiton.. How would one treat it first or ist it better to pull? I am also considering a root canal redo, or a less toxic european style redo.
I also have concerns about pulling other non root canaled teeth.
I would like to know if there are any new kinds of less toxic root canals or partial root canal treatments.