3 days ago I completed the pulse. I did 5 days, 3x500mg metro with no problems just after the last dose my stomach started to feel uncomfortable and my hips started to hurt more. I existed as if not on the pulse just on the first day I did less work at home. During the pulse I was even in my cottage a whole day. I had never gone to the cottage before during pulses .
2 days ago I started to take plaquenil. I take 200mg in the evening. I had a very good reaction. After an hour after taking the first dose I had pleasant sensations in my hips, knees and ankles for about an hour. Then it stopped. The pressure, stiffness in the joints released completely in this hour. I had never experienced this before. It was so pleasant and fantastic! As plaquenil is not only antimalaricum but also antireumaticum and is for the treating arthritidis this pleasant reaction confirmed me that arthritidis is really the problem with me. All the years I was always saying this to the docs I think they didn't believe me much but as I had MS they prescribed me a drug for arthritidis just I was sattisfied. If they had believed me they would have examined me seriously. But anyway I am afraid they would find nothing. Only when taking abx and azi some times ago and I got severe reactions in my knees only after that it could be seen that there was a problem. I am really very happy that arthridis was confirmed this way and now I hope it could be managed. After the second dose of plaquenil I was waiting for the similar pleasant reaction but it didn't come but my hips hurt more while on the legs and I think I can walk a little more. The pain is fine if it is the way to the improvement and I hope I am going to improve more now. Now I think the hips seem to be the only problem for me. Everything else is in the state that I don't think it limits me. So I am very curious how it proceeds with my hips.
Now I hesitate how should I continue with my treatment. Should I state on this regime or should I change doxy for rifampicin. I was determined to change it the soonest but now I hesitate if shouldn't wait. But I want to proceed with my treatment forward. I have had no reactions during pulses or if they are they are minor. I really don't know what to do.