I am 4 hours post 1500 mg pulse of Flagyli. I am CFIDSi (as far as I can tell by my own diagnostic capabilities) and so far just ringing in the ears and a little foggy. Just did the charcoal caps now. It may not even been worth asking if I end up floored tonight or tommorrow but I was curious to hear from Jim or Paul weighing in on my next dose.....skip a day and do the same thing?....Wait a a few days or a week?.....Convert to the usual protocol for the next 4 days?
I have been tolerant of higher doses before. For some reason I always did better with twice a day than 3x, so I have done 1000mg in the morning and 500mg at night which seemed to give less nausea. I have had to stop at 3 or 4 days a few times because of nausea. If that is a problem this time I may switch to Tinii but I thought I would try finishing the bottle of Flagyl I have this time. Thanks for advice and encouragement.